Cited by CrossRef (8)
- S. C. Bhatt, Rubal Singh, Rahul Singh, V. K. Singh, Adesh Patel. Geological and Geo-Environmental Processes on Earth. .
- Maitreya Sil, Abhisikta Roy, H.N. Poorna Bhat, Tenzin Palden, K. Praveen Karanth, N.A. Aravind. Role of paleoclimatic and paleohydrological processes in lineage divergence in freshwater organisms: A snippet from lentic genus Pila. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 2023;181:107723
- Vikrant Jain, Robert Wasson, Malcolm McCulloch, Rahul K Kaushal, Ashok K Singhvi. Controls on sediment provenance in the Baghmati river catchment, Central Himalaya, India. J Earth Syst Sci 2022;131
- Gauri Dole, Sumit Das, Vivek S. Kale. Tectonic framework of geomorphic evolution of the Deccan Volcanic Province, India. Earth-Science Reviews 2022;228:103988
- Neha Kholia, B.S. Kotlia, Neha Joshi, R.S. Kandregula, Girish Ch. Kothyari, Rakesh K. Dumka. Quantitative analysis of Khajjiar and Rewalsar lakes and their surroundings, Himachal Pradesh (India): Remote sensing and GIS-based approaches. Journal of Applied Geophysics 2023;211:104976
- Vinod Kumar, Pankaj Kumar, Ebrahem M. Eid, Jogendra Singh, Bashir Adelodun, Piyush Kumar, Sonika Kumari, Kyung Sook Choi. Modeling of water hyacinth growth and its role in heavy metals accumulation from unoperated old Ganga canal at Haridwar, India. Rend. Fis. Acc. Lincei 2021;32:805
- M.R. Resmi, Hema Achyuthan, Gaurav Chauhan, Hritika Deopa. Holocene Climate Change and Environment. 2021.
- Vikrant Jain, Nikita Karnatak, Anukritika Raj, Shashank Shekhar, Prashanta Bajracharya, Shaleen Jain. Hydrogeomorphic advancements in river science for water security in India. Water Security 2022;16:100118