Journal of International Geoscience
Editor: Jin-Yong Lee
Episodes Journal of International Geoscience – Episodes covers developments of regional and global importance in the Earth sciences and is distributed worldwide to scientists in more than 150 countries. Articles contributed to Episodes are of interest to a broad audience of professional scientists having diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Articles include current reviews, new results from research projects of more than local significance, and discussion of the infrastructure of science including techniques, research programs, organizations, science policy, or technical assistance.
Aims and Scope
- Authoritative articles that reflect worldwide research advances and evolving trends in geoscience disciplines.
- A forum for information exchange within the global Earth science community.
- News about activities sponsored by IUGS and its affiliates.
- A comprehensive calendar of future international geoscience events and training opportunities.
- Concise reports concerning results of international meetings, conferences, and symposia.
Formal ratification of the subdivision of the Holocene Series/Epoch (Quaternary System/Period): two new Global Boundary Stratotype Sections and Points (GSSPs) and three new stages/subseries
Community based landslide risk mitigation in Thailand
Sweetness analysis of Lower Goru sandstone intervals of the Cretaceous age, Sawan gas field, Pakistan