Journal of International Geoscience
Editor: Daekyo CHEONG
Episodes Journal of International Geoscience – Episodes covers developments of regional and global importance in the Earth sciences and is distributed worldwide to scientists in more than 150 countries. Articles contributed to Episodes are of interest to a broad audience of professional scientists having diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Articles include current reviews, new results from research projects of more than local significance, and discussion of the infrastructure of science including techniques, research programs, organizations, science policy, or technical assistance.
Aims and Scope
- Authoritative articles that reflect worldwide research advances and evolving trends in geoscience disciplines.
- A forum for information exchange within the global Earth science community.
- News about activities sponsored by IUGS and its affiliates.
- A comprehensive calendar of future international geoscience events and training opportunities.
- Concise reports concerning results of international meetings, conferences, and symposia.
Protection of stratigraphic sections in China – a suggested model for important global reference outcrop sections
Did sea-level change cause the switch from fissure-type to central-type volcanism at Mount Etna, Sicily?
The Global Stratotype Section and Point (GSSP) for the base of the Chattian Stage (Paleogene System, Oligocene Series) at Monte Cagnero, Italy